Amritsar to Hari-Ke-Pattan Wetland (Bird sanctuary) 2 Nights-3 Days Tour Package
Day 01 - Wagha Border - Amritsar
Arrive Amritsar Railway Station. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Check in hotel. Evening visit Indo-Pak Wagah Border to watch Flag Retreat Ceremony- Wagah, an army outpost on Indo-Pak border 30 Kms from Amritsar where the daily highlight is the evening "Beating the Retreat" ceremony. Soldiers from both countries march in perfect drill, going through the steps of bringing down their respective national flags. As the sun goes down, nationalistic fervour rises and lights are switched on marking the end of the day amidst thunderous applause. Return to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 02 - Golden Temple - Amritsar
After breakfast. Start your full day city tour with the blessings of Golden Temple-the most important sikh shrine which is also called Mecca for the Sikhs is a living symbol of the spiritual and historical traditions of the Sikhs.
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh- where, on April 13, 1919, British and Gurkha soldiers opened fire on an unarmed forbidden gathering, killing hundreds of civilians. Then visit Durgiana Temple, the temple of godess of power. You can also do shopping in old Amritsar Market for Ladius suites and Punjab Jutti (Traditional Punjab Shoes).
After lunch visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum- The summer place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh which is situated in the heart of Ram Bagh, Amritsar, Later evening free for leisure Overnight stay.
Day 03 - Hari ke Wetland( Bird sanctuary)
After breakfast,drive to Hari ke Pattan This biggest Harike wetland of northern India is also recognized as "Hari-Ke-Pattan" having Harike Lake, under water area of 4000ha, in its deeper portion and situated in the district of Tarn Taran Sahib. Where the wetland was declared a bird sanctuary in 1982 and named as Harike Pattan Bird Sanctuary. Harike Pattan is the home to rare varieties of avifauna arriving from different parts of Europe and northern Asia and endangered Testudine Turtle and Smooth Indian Otter. Some of the birds that can be seen here are the yellow-eyed pigeon, black and brown headed gull, yellow crowned woodpecker, diving ducks, scup ducks, falcate teals, cotton pygmy goose, Eurasian sparrow hawk etc. Nearly 200varieties of birds trip this wetland throughout winter season and several of better known varieties wetland during winter season . The best time to visit is between November and March. Evening drop to you at airport for your onward journey.
Special Travel Packages
- Pathankot Jammu Katra Patnitop Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam Sonmarg Tour 7 Nights-8 Days
- Amritsar Pathankot Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Amritsar Dalhousie Katra Jammu Tour 3 Nights-4 Days
- Pathankot Amritsar delhi Tour 2 Nights-3 Days
- Amritsar Dharamshala Manali Tour 5 Nights-6 Days
- Pathankot Dharamshala Shimla Manali Tour 6 Nights-7 Days
- Amritsar Manali Leh Ladakh kargil Srinagar jammu Katra Tour 13 Nights-14 Days
- Pathankot Dharamshala Tour 2 Nights-3 Days
- Pathankot Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala Manali Tour 6 Nights-7 Days
- Delhi Amritsar Katra Patnitop Dalhousie Dharamshala Pathankot Tour 7 Nights-8 Days
- Pathankot Dalhousie Dharamshala Amritsar Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Amritsar Tour 6 Nights-7 Days
- Delhi Amritsar Pathankot Jammu Katra Patnitop Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam Sonmarg Tour 9 Nights-10 Days
- Delhi Amritsar Pathankot Jammu Katra Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Amritsar Dharamshala Pathankot Tour 3 Nights-4 Days
- Amritsar Dharamshala Dalhousie Pathankot Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Amritsar Pathankot Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Delhi Amritsar Katra Patnitop Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour 6 Nights-7 Days