Amritsar Katra Amritsar Tour Package 3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 01: Amritsar
Arrive at Amritsar Railway Station/Airport. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Check in hotel. In the evening visit Wagah Border "India–Pakistan Border" which is famous for its 'Retreat' ceremony at the time of sunset. Indeed the flag-lowering ceremony at the end of each day on the India-Pakistan border at Wagah in Punjab has over the years become a tourist destination. The two flag posts are located contiguous to the boundary line between the two gates. The Wagah check-point is about mid-way between the cities of Lahore in Pakistan and Amritsar in India, each about 25 kilometers away. Return to the Hotel, Overnight at Amritsar Hotel.
Day02: Amritsar - Katra
After Breakfast, Start your city tour with the blessings of Sri Harmandir Sahib, is named after Hari (God) the temple of God, also known as the Golden Temple in Amritsar is the holiest shrine of the Sikh religion. It was built by the fifth Sikh guru, Guru Arjan, in the 16th Century. In 1604, Guru Arjan completed the Adi Granth, the holy scripture of Sikhism. There are four doors to get into the Harmandir Sahib, which symbolize the openness of the Sikhs towards all people and religions. The Gurdwara is surrounded by a large lake or holy tank, known as the Sarovar, which consists of Amrit (holy water). Sri Harmandir Sahib is the heritage of the Sikh people gathered in their five hundred years old history.
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh which is a memorial to the countless numbers of innocent Indians which were massacred by General Dyer in 13 April 1919 which happened to be 'Baisakhi', one of Punjab's largest religious festivals. British General, Edward Dyer, ordered his soldiers to opened fire on an unarmed gathering of Hundreds men, women and children in this place.
After lunch visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum- The summer place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. It is surrounded by the lovely garden Ram Bagh. Maharaja Ranjit Singh is a prominent figure, who had carved a niche for himself in the history of India. The Museum displays objects connecting to Maharaja Ranjit Singh such as arms and armour, outstanding paintings and century’s old coins and manuscripts.
Then visit Durgiana Temple, Durgiana Temple is a premier Hindu temple of Punjab situated in the city of Amritsar. This temple derives its name from the Goddess Durga and it is also called by the name of Lakshmi Narayan Temple.
Then visit Mata Lal devi Temple, Mata Lal Devi Mandir in Amritsar is an attraction of the history of Amritsar, India. A grand old pious lady developed this Hindu temple situated at Rani ka Bagh, on the lines of holy shrine of Mata Vaishno Devi at Katra (Jammu).
You can also do the shopping in Amritsar Market Katra jaimal Singh, Lawrence Road. Return In afternoon drive to Katra “Vaishno Devi” as it is popularly known is a small town in district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir situated in the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains, where the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi is located. On arrival at Katra, check into the hotel & relax. Evening is free at leisure.Overnight at Katra Hotel.
Day 03: Katra
After Breakfast, Start your Holy Journey to Mata Vaisno devi Darshan. Mata Vaishno Devi temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples dedicated to Shakti and is the second most visited religious shrine in India after Tirupati Balaji Temple. Trek to Mata Vaishno Devi shrine (14 km), ponies can also be arranged by self (at your own cost) for the trek, return back to Katra late in evening/night. Overnight at Katra Hotel.
Day 04: Departure
After Breakfast, Drive to Jammu/ Amritsar for Drop at airport/Railway Station for onward journey.
Special Travel Packages
- Pathankot Jammu Katra Patnitop Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam Sonmarg Tour 7 Nights-8 Days
- Amritsar Pathankot Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Amritsar Dalhousie Katra Jammu Tour 3 Nights-4 Days
- Pathankot Amritsar delhi Tour 2 Nights-3 Days
- Amritsar Dharamshala Manali Tour 5 Nights-6 Days
- Pathankot Dharamshala Shimla Manali Tour 6 Nights-7 Days
- Amritsar Manali Leh Ladakh kargil Srinagar jammu Katra Tour 13 Nights-14 Days
- Pathankot Dharamshala Tour 2 Nights-3 Days
- Pathankot Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Amritsar Dalhousie Dharamshala Manali Tour 6 Nights-7 Days
- Delhi Amritsar Katra Patnitop Dalhousie Dharamshala Pathankot Tour 7 Nights-8 Days
- Pathankot Dalhousie Dharamshala Amritsar Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Amritsar Tour 6 Nights-7 Days
- Delhi Amritsar Pathankot Jammu Katra Patnitop Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam Sonmarg Tour 9 Nights-10 Days
- Delhi Amritsar Pathankot Jammu Katra Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Amritsar Dharamshala Pathankot Tour 3 Nights-4 Days
- Amritsar Dharamshala Dalhousie Pathankot Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Amritsar Pathankot Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour 4 Nights-5 Days
- Delhi Amritsar Katra Patnitop Dalhousie Dharamshala Tour 6 Nights-7 Days